Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Worst Pickup Line. Ever.


Lindsay and I live together. We are not sisters, definitely not related in any way. Yet a security guard tonight tried to claim that we were related. I have heard some bad pickup lines in my life, but tonight he took the cake.

We were passing some sort of "ticket-checkpoint". Don't ask me, they asked to see our bright red abonos. No problem! Just don't laugh at my picture. 

As we were passing, the security guard yelled to us and asked if we were sisters. He said we looked very much alike. Right. Nice try buddy!

Unless he is really confused or just stupid, I will just discredit that line as the worst pickup ever. And besides, it didn't work. We kept walking. Dinner was waiting!


1 comment:

et said...

seems like you look like a lot of people.. lindsay, mona lisa.... etc