Yesterday I went for a paseo with a friend. I decided that I need a McFlurry. As we all know, I like sweets, and I like ice cream. Hence the McFlurry is the perfect combo.
I go into McDonalds, order my McFlurry (with CHOCOLATE sauce by the way) with M&Ms and I´m on my way.
On my way out the door, some random guy who I don´t know smiles and says ¡Que Aproveche!
Ummm .....thanks... random guy... He clearly was commenting on how I was being a typical American and not sitting down, but it finally stopped raining. Did he honestly think I was going to sit down??
Whatever. I navigate through the crowded streets of Madrid, popping in and out of stores with my friend. We make our way down to Sol. The McFlurry is almost gone, I am sad.
¡Que Aproveche!
Yup, that same guy had found me again. What, now is he saying I am fat?
Luckily he is long gone, and my McFlurry essentially was too. Otherwise, I might have had to share a bite with the Aproveche guy. I mean, he clearly wanted some... right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment