Thursday, March 11, 2010

Smallest Hollywood Star!

Gorka is a character. He has been in my class for the past two years, he loves the limelight. He also takes frequent vacations to the darkened hallways of my school.

Today while he was doing his usual "Give me the attention" bit, I suggested that he should go to Hollywood and be an actor.

He agreed with this, and of course began with more theatrics.

I told him that when he is famous,  I will tell people that I knew him when he was little. I hold my hand down low to show what I mean.

This then starts a whole conversation of how he is the smallest student in the class. Talk about a blow to your ego. I had to explain that I meant that we all KNEW him when he was 8,9,10 in the future.

"Futuro, little me!"

Right. I really feel he will grow a bit, but I know he won't grow out of his personality.

He did however, promise me some $$ when he is "faMooose"

Thanks friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny! Is he actually the shortest student en la clase? Sorry I haven't been on in so long, I have had some much homework! It's finally March vacation, and even now I'm supposed to be doing homework!