Today I was getting off a crowded train and going towards the stairs. It was one of those moments where everyone got off at the same exact time and all walked together in one big mass towards the stairs.
As we start to divide and go up the stairs, I get knocked down. I end up sprawled over the stairs, with people walking around me. Awesome.
I managed to get up rather quickly, but I was embarrassed and also determined to find out who knocked into me. Whoever it was had vanished. However, there were plenty of onlookers around, nobody offering a helping hand.
I stood up limped my way to the Cercanias (no exaggeration)
My fingers were sore from hitting the stair, as was my knee. As was my pride. People aren't supposed to knock me over on the metro.
I made to school, and discovered a stair shaped bruise next to my kneecap. Accompanied by swelling and soreness.
Awesome.
Thanks Spain!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment