There is a man below my bedroom who snores very loudly. I think it might be at Poopsie range. I can hear him loud and clear. I think he needs some decongestant.
PS- This blog was for Kelly, who complained for lack of updates.
And to think... I thought there was only 1 person who could snore like Poppa.... HA!!! And hey- I am also waiting for another Blog entry...... especially to see what Trish has to say about it. HA!! :) Guess who?! JaJA :)
3 comments:
this comment is for meghan just so you have some comments
And to think... I thought there was only 1 person who could snore like Poppa.... HA!!! And hey- I am also waiting for another Blog entry...... especially to see what Trish has to say about it. HA!! :)
Guess who?! JaJA :)
jerk, don't give useless information on my behalf
Post a Comment