Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Congrats TOM100!

Original Message-----
From: nancyhenno@aol.com
To: mhennick@gmal.com; JHennick@dickinson.edu
Sent: Mon, 11 May 2009 9:57 pm
Subject: DAD WON!!

So, Meghan and Jamie~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nobody does it better...................."... lalala..........
(Carly singing this song to us when we got home... I DO believe in signs!!)

DAD WON THE VOTE.... by a landslide......... GO,DAD,GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


TTYL~~~~ Love you, Mom

Did I get this email?
Nope, it was sent to my GMAL account.
I mean, that makes more sense than an email account under gMAIL.

Right?

3 comments:

Jamie C. Hennick said...

yeah i didn't get this either. mom, did you by chance send it to my old, now deleted AOL account from the 4th grade? besos!

Jamie C. Hennick said...

oh wait i just read the post more carefully and it's actually because, after 3 years of college, nance does not have the correct address. nance it's HENNICKJ@dickinson.edu OY VEY
but yay tom!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Nance. Tisk, tisk, tisk. You better update your email addy (note to Meghan) records. And, what is the email trying to say?